The ADPA is holding an allocation of guestrooms at the conference venue, the Sofitel Brisbane Central Hotel, at specially negotiated rates. Accommodation may be booked during the online registration process.
Sofitel Brisbane Central Hotel
Address: 249 Turbot Street, Brisbane
Phone: (07) 3835 3535
Located within walking distance of the city centre, acclaimed Eagle Street Pier and South Bank Parklands, Sofitel Brisbane Central also offers direct access to Central Station with easy transportation to the airport and Gold Coast.
Its many attractions include 433 elegant rooms, a fitness centre, heated pool and spa, plus 4 delicious restaurants and bars.
With its exceptional location in the centre of the city, Sofitel Brisbane Central offers access to many of Brisbane’s finest attractions. Explore the city, its surrounding suburbs and access Brisbane Airport. Guests are within reach of Brisbane’s excellent restaurants, bars and shops, as well as attractions such as Southbank Parklands, Botanic Gardens, Treasury Casino and Suncorp Stadium.
- 433 luxury rooms and suites
- Three award-winning dining outlets
- Cocktail lounge, bar and gaming bistro
- Best Luxury Spa Retreat in Australia 2018, Stephanies® Spa Retreat
- Outdoor Pool, Spa and state-of-the-art SoFit Gymnasium
- Australia’s only hotel high performance gym, Elite Gymnasium
- 24-hour reception and concierge service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 24-hour business centre
- Onsite car-parking (additional costs apply)
- Conveniently located directly above Central Station
- 23 minute direct train from Brisbane Airport
- 3 minute walk to Brisbane’s premiere shopping mall
- 8 minute walk to Brisbane’s riverside restaurant and dining precinct
Relax and unwind in your 32sqm room, a welcoming repose from the city’s energetic spirit. Pamper yourself with bespoke French amenities and be enveloped in either one sumptuous king size or two double Sofitel MyBeds™.
- Beautiful Lanvin amenities
- Mini Bar
- Tea & Coffee
- Sleep Menu
- Hinterland View
- Bath and Shower
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
Superior King Room Only: $215.00 per night
Superior King including daily breakfast for one: $245.00 per night
Superior King including daily breakfast for two: $275.00 per night
Change of Reservation
Please contact the ADPA Events Team should you need to cancel or amend your booking.
Check-in and Check-out Times
Check-in Time: From 2pm
Check-out Time: Before 11am
Cancellation of Room
Should you need to cancel a reservation please contact the ADPA Events Team directly.
Reservations can be cancelled without penalty until 30 days prior to selected arrival date. If you cancel your reservation after that date and your room cannot be resold, the hotel reserves the right to charge all nights’ accommodation as cancellation fees. This also comes into effect in case of early departure or no-show.